CJSRO

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
CJSRO

Silkroad Online Private Server by CJ

4 verfasser

[Question] About the Registration page...

3d1
    3d1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

[Question] About the Registration page... Empty [Question] About the Registration page...

Beitrag  3d1 Mo Apr 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Why do you use Xampp, its very very hard to use and not too good search another MySql plubisher.
    BigRed
    BigRed

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

[Question] About the Registration page... Empty Re: [Question] About the Registration page...

Beitrag  BigRed Mo Apr 06, 2009 10:30 pm

3d1 schrieb:Why do you use Xampp, its very very hard to use and not too good search another MySql plubisher.
    I dont think xampp is that bad... i used it for my dekaron reg page + website and it worked fine. That was mssql thought not mysql so idk about xampp and mysql
    2Kxx

[Question] About the Registration page... Empty Re: [Question] About the Registration page...

Beitrag  2Kxx Di Apr 07, 2009 11:06 am

xxamp is good enough. It's working fine with KalOnline reg page and so on.
    Davincibg

Beitrag  Davincibg Mi Apr 08, 2009 7:08 am

Xampp is a very good and easy to use package. I used it for many tasks and it is a realy good choise.

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte